Saturday, June 17, 2006

Updates from Europe.

This is KingKong reporting live from Leeds. England won Trinidad and Tobago 2-0 yesterday. And there's nothing like watching an England match with the English people in a pub. The atmosphere's overwhelming, especially when Peter Crouch scored after so many minutes of deadlock. I swore the sky rained beer. And all the English were shouting and singing when Gerrard scored the second. Life is peaceful here, although the weather is still rather cold, even in summertime. Needs some getting used to. Wore shorts at night to the supermarket and almost froze my balls off. Oh by the way, all ben and jerry's fans in Singapore,they sell flavors like Minter Wonderland and Dublin Mudslide. And guess what? I'm gonna have me a tub of Minter Wonderland BnJ's. Muhahahaha. To all my friends, peace and love.

Out, KingKong.

PS:Tinman, you better post up some stories fast. I'm getting impatient. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home