Saturday, July 22, 2006

Side Chapter. (back from hiatus)

A part of me still wanders in the streets of bangkok,
and yet another still sits at the cafe near the river in amsterdam.
Enjoying the sights and the cool breeze.

It's such a bitch to be back in Singapore.
Everything changes so fast.
Then again,Singapore's my reality check.
Keeps my feet planted to the ground.

Finding a job, taking driving lessons.
What next. Be a 9 to 5 salary man, get hitched, have kids, plan for retirement?

I'm not content with such a normal life.

Same situations, same twists in every plot, same old, same old.
So sick and tired..
fake words, fake rage, fake lies.
There has to be a defining factor or reason for my existence
something that is Real.
and im sure there's more to this life.
It's THE life, its not just a life.
A life beyond love, beyond God, beyond people, beyond society, beyond death, beyond all the powers that be in this world.

That life has to be mine.
Somewhere.

Life overseas is so simple and happy, almost every moment.
When things were not so complicated.

But it has changed.
And i am no longer me.
I refuse to remain in my shell.
I am breaking my mould.


So now everyone say "Welcome back."
and the adventures will resume soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home